Welcome to my Blog

Read and Enjoy with Caution. God Bless.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

UbyKotex: So Obnoxious

Teeona replied:

When I first saw this ad on tv, I thought to myself, is she serious? No one wants to be her, She’s so cocky and irritating. But then as the commercial ended I realized it was supposed to be an obnoxious commercial and it kind of made me want to go buy those tampons. In lecture today, we talked about how it takes us 3secs to realize whether we want to continue watching or turn the channel. I always like to watch this commercial because something else pops out at me and i feel like i catch something new worthwhile. I never used to think tampon commercials were annoying, I kind of think the mother nature commercials are humorous. But this tampon ad is annoying.


No comments:

Post a Comment