Welcome to my Blog

Read and Enjoy with Caution. God Bless.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Usher Feat. Nicki Minaj - Lil' Freak Official Music Video Full HD 2010

So How come I am the only person that was unaware that Nicki was talking about getting a girl to have a three some with Usher?

"If you're fu**ing with me
Really fu**ing with me you go get some girls and bring them to me"

"I really like your kitty cat
and if you let me touch her
I know you're not a bluffer
I'll take you to go see usher"

"If i'm in yo city
I'm signin them Tig-O-bitties
I'm plotting on how I can take Cassie away from Diddy
The girls want a Minaj yeah they wetter than a rainmen
Usher buzz me in
EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND! "

haha even after all of this, it still never occured to me, but it's still a crackin song!!! If i have it on repeat will you think I'm a lesbian? haha I sure hope not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment