Welcome to my Blog

Read and Enjoy with Caution. God Bless.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

End of our Program

Sadly,

The last day of our program, Media in Ghana was on August 6th. This just so happened to be Noah's Birthday. Hope he had a good one, we went to Havelli's... BOMB.COM --> First time trying Indian Food and it was amazing! After our fun at the restaurant, we went back to the house and had some AMAZING cake made by the wonderful Emma S. It was too good and so filling. I'm sure we all took one too many pieces :-)

I had such an amazing time on this trip. I got to meet new people, get closer to others and spend time in a new country learning about different customs and lots of different traditions as well as a new culture. I've been subjected to so much while being in this country, I finally took the time too appreciate and realize everything that I have in my life. I can't imagine going back and being the same person, let alone not giving thanks to my God for giving me the opportunity to come on this trip. I intend to open the minds of others and educate them on this wonderful and promising country... Ghana!

Ghana will forever be in my heart and so will the many wonderful people I have met during my duration here.

Love always,
Akosua

No comments:

Post a Comment